January 01, 2013

Where Past Meets Future.

Wow! Can't believe 2012 is over! Gone! To never return again. All the experiences and things lived that year are forever in the past. The only thing that we'll always have from 2012 are the things learned and the growing that we did. Those carry from year to year and affect every new year that begins.

2012 was an interesting year. It started with some very difficult experiences and the year brought many trials. But as I look back to each one of them I see how God helped so beautifully along the way. He was there at every step, giving me strength, peace, and everything I needed to overcome with success everything that life was throwing at me. I learned through them all that I serve an Amazing God and that He placed in my life some incredible people whom I love very much! In the end, I was blessed beyond any expectations!!

So 2013 is here! And even with the experiences learned from 2012, a new year marks a new beginning. New opportunities. Resolutions. The chance to start over.  I know I have some ideas of what I would like to do and some things that I would like to accomplish, but the most important is to make sure I am at the center of God's will. And I know that if God has helped me in 2012, 2011, 2010, and so forth, He will be ever more present in 2013. And His promise is sure. The work He has begun in me, He will carry it on until it is completed. (Philippians 1:6.)

So my desire for you, and for me, is for 2013 to be an incredible year with God!! I pray that God will take you places you've never been and that you'll be blessed beyond any expectations. This year I want to see again the floodgates of heaven open and pour so many blessings we can hardly breathe! And I want to go Home. 2 Peter 3:12 says we can speed the coming of the Lord. So let's do that. Let's resolve to serve Him this year with all our heart, mind and soul. That will be true happiness and abundant life!
   
Happy 2013!



"Jesus replied: 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' "
Matthew 22:37


"being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trasured Moments

My day began early, just as the sun was giving a slight hint of its impending coming. I sat in the quietness of the living room looking...