August 02, 2014

Intense love

If you are a parent, do you ever wonder if other parents love their children the way you love yours? I do! The love I feel for my child is so deep and profound that sometimes I wonder if other parents can love their children this same way. It just feels that no one else can love their children like I love mine own, that there can be no stronger love than the one I feel. But then, as I look at other parents I notice that they also love their children with all that they are. There is that same intensity and care that I also feel.  We love our children with our own lives!

I have to ask then, if we, imperfect human beings, love our children this way, why do we think that our Heavenly Father, who by definition is love, doesn't love us? Why do we think that He's out there to get us? 

If you are feeling that God doesn't love you, stop that thinking right now. God loves you more than parents can love their own children and there is absolutely nothing you can do, and nothing can happen, that will separate you from His love. You are His child, His most treasured possession. Hold on to that truth with all that you are!



"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
John 3:16


"nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 8:30 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trasured Moments

My day began early, just as the sun was giving a slight hint of its impending coming. I sat in the quietness of the living room looking...