August 12, 2010

Two are so much better than one

Yesterday I came home with a heavy heart. Things were just not going the way I wanted. And when you don't feel well, it's easy to get those around you sad and unmotivated too. And things can just go down from there making life even more depressing and stressful. But praise God for friends, and family. Godly friends and family who allow God to work in them and through them. 

So I told my husband how I was feeling and he had words of encouragement for me. And as he shared his thoughts, I could hear God speaking to me through him and I felt peace. My problems were still there, but I had peace about them. I knew God was going to take care of me. 

And He did! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trasured Moments

My day began early, just as the sun was giving a slight hint of its impending coming. I sat in the quietness of the living room looking...