January 09, 2016

White as snow

Woke up this morning to a landscape decorated with a white blanket of snow. The dead of winter has been beautifully covered with fresh white snow. It looks so beautiful and peaceful. A gentle reminder of what God does in our lives. He says that although our sins are red as scarlet and ugly, He will cover us with Himself and make us white as snow. Then others will look at us and won't see our ugliness, but only the beauty of Christ. He is amazing!
Have a wonderful day :)





"Come now, let us settle the matter," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool."
Isaiah 1:18


"Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow."
Psalm 51:7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trasured Moments

My day began early, just as the sun was giving a slight hint of its impending coming. I sat in the quietness of the living room looking...